Hiller Separation & Process US offers the complete range of DecaPress DP Model horizontal decanter centrifuges incorporating decades of mechanical knowledge and process experience to provide an effective, low-maintenance solution for continuous liquid-solids separation, liquid clarifying and / or solids dewatering with advanced mechanical features and superior processing performance.
The DP Decanter Centrifuges are very versatile and capable of adapting to a wide variety of industrial applications and capacities.
The machines are easy to adjust over a wide range of process conditions and require little operator attention with automated controls.
DP Decanter Centrifuges feature the following unique advantages with (6) Six Models to select from:
- Large diameter/length ratio of 1:4.2 and greater in some model size machines
- Centrifugal acceleration forces of 3,000 – 5,200 x “G” depending on bowl diameter
- Minimal operator attendance required with automated operation with our proprietary HILLER HMR 5000 and BMR 6000 touch screen centrifuge control system
- Modern scroll back-drive systems including DecaTorque hydraulic and / or DecaDrive electrical regenerative system with the highest possible torques and fastest possible reaction times
- Energy efficient for low power consumption and relatively quiet for a more comfortable work environment
- Replaceable wear liners at points in contact with solids for easy on site replacement and servicing.
|Model||Motor||Bowl Ratio||Dimensions||Max “G”||Flow rate|
|DP31||20HP||4.2:1 L/D||12” x 50”||3,800 “G”||up to 50-gpm|
|DP37||30HP||4.2:1 L/D||16” x 67”||3,645 “G”||up to 80-gpm|
|DP45||50HP||4.2:1 L/D||18” x 76”||3,630 “G”||up to 125-gpm|
|DP54||75HP||4.2:1 L/D||21” x 88”||3,110 “G”||up to 200-gpm|
|DP66||120HP||4.2:1 L/D||26” x 109”||3,100 “G”||up to 300-gpm|
|DP76||175HP||4.0:1 L/D||30” x 120”||3,090 “G”||up to 500-gpm|
Standard available automation package features Hiller back-drive control plus PLC with color HMI and VFD motor controls. Custom automation and programming of additional process controls is available.
Complete custom skid packages with common structural steel skid with pumps, sludge conveyor, hydraulic unit, and control panel with all components premounted, wired, and piped for turnkey operation and portability.
Hiller Separation & Process US based in the Austin, Texas area is the factory direct sales and support office servicing North America for Hiller Separation & Process GmbH of Vilsbiburg, Germany.Top of Page