Mobile Decanter Centrifuge Rental Trailers
Hiller-US in Lampasas, Texas maintains complete mobile decanter centrifuge rental units for both short term and extended periods.
The portable systems feature 125-gpm Hiller DP45 production model centrifuges mounted in a standard semi-trailer with all the system controls and ancillary equipment such as polymer make-down units, feed pumps, and screw conveyor systems for removal of the dewatered bio-solids and / or sludge cake.
The DP45 rental unit contains all necessary pumps and equipment for conducting sludge dewatering and / or liquid solids separation duties. The basic components are:
- One (1) DP45-422HY test unit with 45 cm 18” diameter bowl
- One (1) Progressive cavity feed pump with a capacity of 110-gpm
- One (1) Magnetic flow meter for measuring the flow rate
- One (1) Stranco Polyblend polymer dilution system and progressive cavity dilute emulsion feed pump.
- One (1) Dewatered solids screw conveyor system
- One (1) automated control system with PLC, panel view operator interface and scroll drive controller.
- Dimensions: 8’W x 45’L semi-trailer
- Weight: Approximately 23,000-lbs dry and 28,000-lbs wet
- Power Requirement: 100 Amp 480V/60/3 service
- Water: 35-gpm Note: only used intermittently for flush at startup and shutdown. Continuous flow for polymer makeup is less than 10-gpm. City water is requested.
Other capacity and equipped rental units available. Please contact us for more information.
Top of Page